Annual East Texas Fruit & Vegetable Conference – Overton Center
August 15 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$30.00 – $50.00
The Annual East Texas Fruit & Vegetable Conference will be held at the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Center in Overton, Texas on August 15th. The registration fee is $30.00 per person, or $50.00 per couple and includes the Noon meal, as well as Two CEU’s toward any TDA pesticide license. Topics and speakers are as follows;
- Common Garden Questions & Asian Vegetables – Joe Masabni
- Growing Figs at Home – David Creech
- Fertilization & Irrigating in the Garden – Joe Masabni
- Understanding Soil & Water Test Results – Franta Majs
- Sustainable Home Fruit & Vegetable Production – Steve Upson
- Saving Seed 101 – Greg Grant
Registration is due by August 10th!!!
For more information and registration instructions, click HERE!