The Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service is a partnership between Gregg County, the Texas A&M University System, and the United States Department of Agriculture.
The mission of Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in Gregg County is to improve county residents’ quality of life with custom-made educational programs which are based on community-identified needs and developed by local volunteers.
- Ranch TV
- AQUA PLANT – Aquatic Weed Information & ID Help
- Weekly Hay Price Report
- 4-H Connect
- Texas Drought Monitor Web Site
- Oil Belt Farm & Ranch Club Facebook Site
- Family & Consumer Science
- District 5 4-H Home Page
- “Talk Across The Fence” Lawn & Garden Blog Site